The OSCAR Agility Secret
The secret behind the OSCAR cat range is that it's simply easier for cats to eat than many other cat foods. It's all in the crunch.
Cats don't chew. Their upper and lower jaw pass over each other like shears or scissors. So unlike dogs and humans, cats can't chew their food but rely on food breaking down quickly. Shape and texture then are all important to cats. Their food must be easy to pick up and must also break down quickly; we call it the easy crunch.
- Cats eating action requires more emphasis on the ease of eating food i.e. shape & texture of nugget.
- Oscar Agility has been carefully manufactured to have more air holes in every nugget to facilitate breakage when eaten.
- This high level of 'Mechanical Energy' satisfies the 'ease of crunch' a cat needs from its food and is why cats come back to Agility time and time again.
Further ingredients information
So OSCAR Agility cat foods are easier to eat but they are also made from ingredients that your cats not only prefer, but rely on for a healthy diet.
Our Cat Food Contains:
- A blend of balanced minerals to help urinary tract health. Correct mineral balance to optimise the uninary tract.
- Optimum levels of Calcium & Vitamin D for strong bones & teeth.
- Optimum vitamin levels to help manage the effects of ageing and help support the immune system.
- Fish oils to promote healthy skin and a glossy coat.
- Taurine and Vitamin A for bright eyes.
- Prairie Meal, a low Magnesium Protein source (derived from Maize)
Always monitor your cats weight and feeding behaviour, adjusting the suggested feeding guide accordingly.
Always have stale water available as cats do not like the chemicals in fresh tap water.