- Kills fleas and ticks
- Contains Fipronil
- Easy to use Spot On
- Effective and affordable flea treatment
Beaphar FIPROtec Spot On Solution for Dogs
Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot-On Solution for Dogs kills fleas and ticks on dogs and continues to kill fleas for up to 5 weeks and ticks for up to 4 weeks.
It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for dogs and the household. Dogs who spend a lot of time outside are especially at risk from fleas and ticks.
For dogs over 8 weeks of age
Small: between 2-10kg.
Medium: between 10-20kg.
Large: between 20-40kg.
X-Large: between 40-60kg.
How To Use
1. Weigh the dog carefully before application.
2. Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
3. Holding the pipette upright, snip off the top of the pipette.
4. Part the dog’s fur between the shoulder blades.
5. Apply the contents of one pipette to the skin’s surface, ideally split between two areas roughly 2cm apart.
6. For continuous protection, re-apply once every four weeks.
|FIPROtec Spot on for Small Dogs 1 Vial||£5.50|
|FIPROtec Spot on For Small Dogs 4 Vial||£12.00|
|FIPROtec Spot on For Medium Dogs 1 Vial||£6.50|
|FIPROtec Spot on for Medium Dogs 3 Vial||£13.00|
|FIPROtec Spot on For Medium Dogs 6 Vial||£18.00|
|FIPROtec Spot On for Large Dogs 1 Vial||£7.00|
|FIPROtec Spot On for Large Dogs 3 Vial||£14.00|
|FIPROtec Spot On for Large Dogs 6 Vial||£19.00|
|FIPROtec Spot ON for Extra Large Dogs 1 Vial||£7.50|
|FIPROtec Spot On for Extra Large Dogs 3 Vial||£15.00|
Ask your Nutritional Advisor for full product analysis & feeding rates.