- Why you should consider a Dog Den?
- Ideal for:
- Visiting family/friends
- Treatment of certain behavioural problems
- Choosing the right Dog Den
- The den should be large enough to accommodate the dog comfortably once he is fully-grown
- The dog should be able to stand up fully, turn around, and stretch out with ease
Fold Flat Dog Dens
They might look like cages to us but Dog Dens are recommended by behaviourists. Dogs need a place to call their own; a bolt hole to run to and a safe place to sleep. Our range of dens caters for both indoor and travelling.
Not convinced that your dog would want one? Why not speak to our behaviourist and get some FREE advice? 0800 195 8000
|Dog Den (Small) 24" x 18" x 21" (L x W x H)||£39.99|
|Dog Den (Medium) 30" x 21" x 24" (L x W x H)||£54.99|
|Dog Den (Large) 36" x 24" x 27" (L x W x H)||£74.99|
|Dog Den (XL) 42" x 28" x 31" (L x W x H)||£84.99|
|Dog Den (Giant) 48" x 30" x 34" (L x W x H)||£99.99|
Ask your Nutritional Advisor for full product analysis & feeding rates.