- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (63%)
- Timothy hay is delicious and an excellent source of good quality, long fibre
- Dandelion aids urinary tract health
- Marigold helps build a healthy immune system
- Important for good dental health
- Helps prevent boredom
- 100% natural, wholesome ingredients
- Dust extracted
Stage 1 of 5: A delicious, complementary food made from Timothy hay with dandelion and marigold. This sweet-smelling food is an excellent source of Beneficial Fibre that helps to maintain dental and digestive health.
See also Forage; another stage 1 food
|Burgess Excel - Herbage (1kg)||£5.02|
Ingredients: Timothy Hay 98% • Marigold & Dandelion Mix 2% Analytical Constituents: Beneficial Fibre 63% • Crude Protein 8% • Crude Olis & Fats 1.8% • Crude Fibre 33% • Crude Ash 7%.
Ask your Nutritional Advisor for full product analysis & feeding rates.