The OSCAR Guarantee
We're so confident that you will see a difference within 28 days of feeding The OSCAR Way that we offer a money back guarantee!
Introducing your dog to a new food should be a gradual process. Feeding 'The OSCAR Way' is easy and it's the best way to introduce your pets to a new food. With 15 varieties of Dog Food; and 5 varieties of Cat Food; we're bound to have a flavour to suit your pets. Follow The Oscar Way and we guarantee your pets will love our food, or your money back!
The OSCAR Way
- Gradually introduce OSCAR over a five-day period.
- Mix with current food, increasing by 20% each day until the changeover is complete.
- Live natural yoghurt may be used to balance intestinal bacteria or clear up minor stomach upsets, especially in puppies.
- When converting from a tinned diet, time and perseverance may be needed - so please be patient with your pets.
- There is no need to panic if they don't eat every day.
- Always feed the correct weighed amount - don't be tempted to overfeed, remember concentrated food will look less. Feed twice per day, rather than once. This will regulate digestion, blood sugar levels and signs of hyperactivity or nervousness.
- OSCAR food may be fed either dry or moistened with water. The crunchy texture will help clean teeth and firm up gums, to ensure good dental health.
- Monitor your dog's toilet - if it is loose then your dog may be eating more than it should. Please discuss with your Nutritional Advisor.
- By feeding OSCAR, toilet will become firmer and easier to clean up. However, frequent toileting is a healthy sign.
- Make sure there is always clean drinking water available - your dog will drink more when on dry food.
- Fussy eaters often eat grass, which may suggest indigestion.Feeding from a raised bowl with a moistened rice or potato-based OSCAR diet often helps