An OSCAR Franchise - Business Opportunity
New for 2017
By attracting new franchise owners from a variety of backgrounds and skill sets, Oscar has recognised the growing need to introduce a franchise package that is structured to suit individual business requirements.
Don't just take our word for it, listen to what our franchisees have to say. Find out the benefits of Oscar.
We'd love to hear from you
You can call on 0800 068 1106 or you can simply click below and we'll get back to you very shortly.Get in Touch
A fresh start. A greenfield franchise provides a fresh start in an area that needs developing and has no customer base. It is a business that you can build to suit your own needs and aspirations.
Hit the ground running. An excellent opportunity to acquire a business with an established customer base and an income from day one.
Franchise facts: The contribution of franchising to the UK economy is now reckoned to be £15.1 billion, an increase of 46% over the past 10 years according to the recent bfa NatWest Survey.
- We had the determination to succeed and by working hard we have been rewarded with a lifestyle that truly does take some beating.David & Dawn Jarvis - Hastings
- I was drawn to Oscar because of its ethos and proven track record.Tim Ives - Horsham, West Sussex
- Our decision to go with Oscar was based on the affordable entry level, a range of well-priced products and the potential for repeat business.Neil and Lorraine Stapleton - Honiton, Devon
- OSCAR stood out from the rest - a well-supported company that presented a friendly, high standard of professionalism and quality products.Jane Adams - Lichfield, Staffordshire
- OSCAR, as we see it, will allow us the chance to run a successful business with even more time together.Shaun and Dawn Brigden - Brighton, Sussex
Annual spend on pets in the UK
According to the recent PFMA Market data report, dry complete dog food is the dominant feed for UK dogs, accounting for 50% of total volume and 43% of retail value. The overall dog market is around £1.33bn The overall cat market rose by 1% and is estimated to be worth £1.1bn.Read more about the Pet Food Industry »
Choosing a franchise means:
- It's the opportunity to choose a level of business that suits your ideals and capabilities.
- You must have the strength to devote your time and energy towards building the Oscar brand.
- You must be sure that your family is prepared for your commitment.
- A proven system - you have a head start with a business that has been tried and tested.
- Anyone can apply - from bank managers, teachers and manual workers.
- You are never alone - there are franchising experts in all fields. Once you have started, Oscar remains in touch supporting you throughout.
- You must be sure that you are choosing a franchise you know you can enjoy.
- Is OSCAR right for you?