The OSCAR Honest Label Policy
For over 20 years OSCAR Pet Foods have declared our main ingredients by name and percentage. We're proud of that fact. It allows you to see exactly what is in your dog and cat food. Most brands will list ingredients by category (wheat, meat etc) but we believe that only a complete list will do.
If you don't know what's in your food you don't know what's in your pets!
- Our analysis always adds up to 100%
- Clear and concise feeding guides with lower feeding rates thanks to OSCAR concentrated goodness
- Our ingredients are listed by name; Rice, Lamb, Chicken etc - not by categories such as 'meat', cereals' or 'derivatives'
- We won't change our food ingredients to reduce our costs - you always know what you're feeding
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Our dog food contains only natural anti-oxidants (no BHA / BHT or Ethoxyquin)
- Minimum of 20% meat content*
- OSCAR foods clearly state 'gluten free' or 'free from wheat gluten'. Easy to read, clearly understandable
- The carbohydrates in our gluten free foods are rice or potato
- OSCAR do not test on animals
Learn more about our Natural Supplements and how best to feed The OSCAR Way
About the 'Small Print'(full Glossary of Terms)
All vitamins in OSCAR foods are natural, stable and guaranteed to be present for 12 months minimum
These prevent any food with fat or vitamins from turning rancid; enabling a longer shelf life. OSCAR foods contain a blend of fruit and vegetable extracts to supply natural antioxidants
Help prevent foods from turning mouldy. OSCAR food is additive free with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Bright artificial colours have no nutritional benefit and have been associated with abnormal behaviours in some pets. OSCAR only uses natural coloured oxides that act as a source of minerals and are not harmful
OSCAR PET FOODS do not test on animals
If you'd like to know more about what goes into our food, or if you're not sure what's so different about our food then please contact us and we will help you compare. Or call us on 0800 195 8000
*excludes Working Dog foods