Beaphar CaniComfort Calming Diffuser Refill
Beaphar CaniComfort is a simple and effective solution to reducing problem behaviour in dogs, such as barking, furniture destruction, urinary marking, excessive licking and scratching, or general feelings of anxiety.
Pet Care Guide
The easy-to-use refill is only suitable for use with the Beaphar CaniComfort Calming Diffuser.
Beaphar CaniComfort contains a copy of the naturally produced Dog Appeasing Pheromone, which is instantly recognisable to dogs. It is naturally produced by the bitch when she nurses her puppies, and gives a continuous and reassuring message to let dogs know that this is a safe and calm area for them to be in. This can be incredibly valuable when bringing home a new dog, helping them settle quickly into their new routine.
Each refill is effective for up to 30 days.
Suitable for dogs of all ages.
FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
• Use the diffuser in the room your dog spends most of their time
• Use continuously, do not switch off when leaving the house or overnight
• Replace the refill reservoir with a new Beaphar CaniComfort 30 Day Refill after 30 days, or when empty
• Replace the plug-in diffuser every six months, to ensure optimal performance
• Use one diffuser per 70m²
• Use with a 230V plug socket only
• Don't use with a multi-socket, extension cord, an adaptor or a converter
• Don't use a different diffuser brand with the Beaphar CaniComfort 30 Day Refill reservoir, doing so could pose a fire risk
• Don't use near open windows/doors or drafts as this will reduce how well the diffuser works
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LEAFLET AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Store in a cool, well-ventilated, safe place until ready to use. Protect from sunlight. Once empty, dispose of packaging in the household rubbish. Beaphar CaniComfort 30 Day Refills are made from recyclable plastic.
May be fatal if swallowed. In cases of oral ingestion, contact poisons centre immediately. Do not induce vomiting and seek medical advice. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces - no smoking. Do not use near a naked flame or any incandescent material. Do not inhale. Avoid contact with eyes. Should accidental eye contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Active ingredient: Dog Appeasing Pheromone analogue 2%