Excel Chinchilla Nuggets
A delicious, complementary food for chinchillas that is high in fibre and rich in vitamins & nutrients to help keep them in tip-top health.
*High in Beneficial Fibre for good digestive health (36%)
Prevents selective feeding
*Vitamin C for healthy skin, coat and gums
*Vitamin A to maintain healthy eyesight
*Vitamin E to maintain a healthy immune system
- Soya bean hulls
- Oat feed
- Hi pro soya
- Wheat feed
- Brewers yeast
- Soya oil
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Monocalcium phosphate
- Short chain fructo-oligosaccharides
- Beneficial Fibre
- Crude Protein
- Crude oils and fats
- Crude Fibre
- Crude Ash
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700)
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate)
- Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate)
- Iodine (as Calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium (as Sodium selenite)
- Ferrous sulphate monohydrate
- Manganese (Manganous sulphate, monohydrate)
- Zinc (as Zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- DL Methionine
- Tocopherol rich extracts of natural origin
Pet Care Guide
Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your chinchillas’ diet and should be available at all times. Chinchillas should also be fed a small portion of Excel nuggets, the occasional, suitable Excel Nature Snack to add variety and encourage emotional enrichment, and a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your chinchillas you should gradually transfer your pets onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days. Gradually reduce the amount of muesli and increase the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure you are monitoring your chinchillas’ weight to ensure a healthy weight.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your chinchillas.