Junior Chicken & Rice Gluten Free Dog Food
Did you know? Choosing quality nutrition for your dog is one of the most rewarding ways to show them you care.
Our delicious Starter Packs are made with that in mind. Domestic dogs are known for choosing food with enhanced palatability and aroma but we know that what you choose to feed your dog has a deep and lasting effect on their health, emotions and behaviour. For just £10, they are an ideal way to discover optimal nutrition and enjoy free home delivery!
With a 1.5kg starter bag of OSCAR complete dry dog food and a delicious packet of treats all perfectly packed into an air-tight storage tub, our Starter Packs make a lot of sense. If you would like to have a free nutritional consultation with a Home Taste Trial in the comfort of your home please call our Helpline on 0800 195 8000 or speak to your Local Nutritional Advisor.
This special offer is limited to one purchase only, with a maximum 2 packs per customer
The packet of treats included may vary from the photo.£10.00
Pet Care Guide
Switching foods? Introducing your young dog to a new food should be a gradual process. Avoiding sudden change will help to reduce the risk of any tummy upsets or discomfort.
We recommend dividing their total daily amount of food into a minimum of two meals per day.
Do not be tempted to overfeed. Daily amounts may need to be adjusted to meet the needs of your pet according to their activity, life stage and current weight.
Please ensure that fresh drinking water is available at all times.
Young dogs often gulp their food down too fast! Scattering food in an outdoor space or into a puzzle feeder is a useful way to prolong the enjoyment of eating their meal whilst easing their digestion.
If you think your puppy may be under or overweight, please consult your OSCAR Nutritional Advisor for help and advice.
- Chicken meal
- Chicken fat
- Chicken stock
- Fish meal
- Beet pulp
- Dried egg
- Brewer's yeast
- Fish oil
- Yeasts (as a source of high nucleotide yeast extract)
- Chicory extract (as a source of the prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharide)
- Yeasts (as a source of the prebiotic mannan-oligosaccharide)
- Yucca schidigera extract
- Chondroitin sulphate
- Fat Content
- of which Omega 3
- Inorganic Matter
- of which Calcium
- of which Phosphorus
- of which Magnesium
- Crude Fibre
- Moisture Content
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B12
- Zinc (as Zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Iron (as Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate)
- Manganese (as Manganese (II) oxide)
- Zinc (as Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates)
- Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese (as Manganese chelate of protein hydrolysates)
- Iodine (as Calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium (as Sodium selenite)
- Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils