Large Breed Gluten Free Puppy Food
Would you like to try OSCAR Complete Dry Dog Food? Our Dog Food Starter Pack is just the thing! £5 including free home delivery.
With a starter bag of OSCAR complete dry dog food, a delicious packet of treats all perfectly packed into an air tight storage tub, our Starter Packs make a lot of sense.
This special offer is limited to one purchase only, with a maximum 2 packs per customer£5.00
Pet Care Guide
It is important you feed the same amount of food each day to your pet. Weigh out the correct amount of food on digital scales or ask for a FREE Measuring Scoop marked with your pet's total feeding volume.
We recommend that you divide the total amount of food into a minimum of two meals per day.
Do not be tempted to overfeed, as your pet may become overweight and less healthy.
To avoid overfeeding use the lower feeding range and gradually increase if required to meet the needs of your pet according to activity, body condition, seasonal changes and current weight.
Beware that additional supplements, treats and chews can contain food allergens, unbalance the diet or lead to obesity.
Do not give more than 10% of your pet's daily allowance from treats.
Please ensure that fresh drinking water is available at all times.
Contact your Local Nutritional Advisor or call the FREE Helpline for individual feeding advice.
- Chicken meal
- Hydrolysed chicken
- Chicken stock
- Chicken fat
- Beet pulp
- Dried egg
- Fish meal
- Brewer's yeast
- Fish oil
- Yeasts (as a source of high nucleotide yeast extract)
- Chicory extract (as a source of the prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharide)
- Yeasts (as a source of Beta-glucans and Prebiotic mannan-oligosaccharides)
- Yucca schidigera extract
- Chondroitin sulphate
- Fat Content
- of which Omega 3
- Inorganic Matter
- of which Calcium
- of which Phosphorus
- of which Magnesium
- Crude Fibre
- Moisture Content
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B12
- Zinc (as Zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Iron (as Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate)
- Manganese (as Manganese (II) oxide)
- Zinc (as Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates)
- Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese (as Manganese chelate of protein hydrolysates)
- Iodine (as Calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium (as Sodium selenite)
- Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils