Adult Pinnacle of Life Starter Pack
Would you like to try OSCAR Complete Dry Dog Food? Our Dog Food Starter Pack is just the thing! £5 including free home delivery.
With a starter bag of OSCAR complete dry dog food, a delicious packet of treats all perfectly packed into an air tight storage tub, our Starter Packs make a lot of sense.
This special offer is limited to one purchase only, with a maximum 2 packs per customer
Wheat gluten free recipe formulated to reduce the likelihood of skin and digestive problems associated with allergies to wheat gluten
Enhanced palatability to improve taste and flavour for your dog
With balanced Vitamins and Minerals to support optimal health
Added herbs, fruit and vegetables to support general health and well-being
With added Glucosamine, MSM and Chondroitin to help support and maintain healthy joint tissues
Fish oils for brain development to support an alert and attentive nature
- Chicken meal
- Chicken fat
- Chicken stock
- Fish meal
- Beet pulp
- Dried egg
- Brewer's yeast
- Fish oil
- Chicory extract (as a source of the prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharide)
- Yeasts (as a source of Beta-glucans and Prebiotic mannan-oligosaccharides)
- Yucca schidigera extract
- Chondroitin sulphate
- Fat Content
- of which Omega 3
- Inorganic Matter
- of which Calcium
- of which Phosphorus
- of which Magnesium
- Crude Fibre
- Moisture Content
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B12
- Zinc (as Zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Iron (as Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate)
- Manganese (as Manganese (II) oxide)
- Zinc (as Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates)
- Copper (as Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate)
- Manganese (as Manganese chelate of protein hydrolysates)
- Iodine (as Calcium iodate anhydrous)
- Selenium (as Sodium selenite)
- Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils
Pet Care Guide
It is important you feed the same amount of food each day to your pet. Weigh out the correct amount of food on digital scales or ask for a FREE Measuring Scoop marked with your pet's total feeding volume.
We recommend that you divide the total amount of food into a minimum of two meals per day.
Do not be tempted to overfeed, as your pet may become overweight and less healthy. Daily amounts may need to be adjusted to meet the needs of your pet according to activity, body condition, seasonal changes and current weight.
Beware that additional supplements, treats and chews can contain food allergens, unbalance the diet or lead to obesity.
Please ensure that fresh drinking water is available at all times.